We are an ASHI authorized CPR Training Center located in Peoria, AZ. We teach BLS, CPR & AED, Basic First Aid, Pediatric CPR/AED & First Aid, & Bloodborne Pathogens certification courses to the public and to private companies. We issue ASHI Certification cards upon successful completion of these class. We also can teach Wilderness First Aid to private companies and issue either ASHI or ECSI Certifications depending on the class type.
PLEASE NOTE: For all Customers: OUR BOOKING SYSTEM HAS CHANGED!! Please READ the info on this page prior to booking your class. Also – Class Names, Types, and Certification Requirements have CHANGED! Please read the class description (shown on the rt side of this page) prior to selecting your class type.
We offer public BLENDED classes weekly, with the skills evaluation portion at our Peoria classroom (address at bottom of page) on Wednesday Evenings. These are regularly scheduled classes that anyone can join.
THESE ARE BLENDED COURSES – YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE PORTION PRIOR TO ARRIVING FOR THE SKILLS PART OF THE CLASS.
- The date and time you are picking is for the Hands On Skills Session portion of the class.
- Allow 2-6 hours to complete the online portions. (There are 18-32 modules total to complete a class.)
- You MUST Complete the online portion at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled skills session.
- The skills portion is the hands on practice and then hands on evaluation portion of the class
- This is done at our Peoria Location on the date and time selected. It will take approximately 1 1/2 hours to complete.
We provide Corporate Classes for companies and schools at their corporate locations. We do not charge a travel fee for Maricopa or Pinal counties and do not require pre-payment.
We also provide Private Blended classes on certain dates at our Peoria location for individuals wanting a private class or needing a class before our regularly scheduled public classes. These classes are ONLY offered when instructors are available.
(If you are on a mobile device please click the Book Now button to see available dates and times. When the screen pops up choose Group for our public Group classes or Corporate for corporate or private classes.)