Blended Classes Help
Blended classes have MULTIPLE sections that must be completed.
- Usually 18-32 depending on the course you have registered for.
- The front screen will only show SOME of the sections.
- You will need to place your cursor inside the box that shows the sections and scroll down the screen to see the rest of the section.
- You WILL receive a completion notice on the last page when you are done.
- If you have not gotten this, then you have NOT completed all of the sections.
- We are notified via email when you have completed it, so we will know who is done and who is not.
- You will NOT be allowed to attend the skills session if you have not completed the online portion.
- All Blended classes will give you an option to print a certificate of completion of the online portion when you are done with the class.
- This is NOT your certification card. The certification card is ONLY issued after you have completed the skills session with the instructor.
If you are having issues with the video in your blended class please click on the link below for a document that can help you. Should this not resolve your problem it will give you a number to contact ASHI customer support for the online portion.
If you have not received your log in link please check your spam/junk folder first. If it is not there (or you have lost it) please use the contact us page to send us an email.